Thursday, December 9, 2010

Vocaloid Dock for Android and WinMO CHT(maybe)

Hi my name is Lunie. I am a member of many forums inlcuding EP, XDA, and all kinds of crazy anime junk you modders aren't interested =D

Check here for updates on Saya Series. For now I'll just post one of my old mods which is a work in progress. =)

Project Diva Dock 





It's not exactly like it but it's the best I could do lol. I'll release it tomorrow im pretty much done with it. >_>

Here's a video of projectDIVA =3

[Video]

How is this going to work? : Start button is going to be implented in the image, i'll provide a transparent 64x64 transparent image to replace it for you.
4 versions eh? : Well if you like any at all please give feedback, i can always drop one of them so I dont have to waste time putting them in this mod.
Hai hai, but anyway you can make it look even...better? : I'm not sure, in time maybe i'm learning how to make icons little by little so yea in time, I do want this to be as great as possible ^^
Derp. : Herp

Umm my mistake for putting the Start button up there that's not suppose to be there but if anyone wants it >_>

For anyone who wants to dl this mod go here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=857075

It works very well on android with launcherPro... =3

No comments:

Post a Comment