Friday, December 31, 2010

Progress and new years + miniOS Taskbar released~!!

sorry it's taking longer than expected, im working super duper hard on it  almost everyday, it'll be great for those who like my themes. I promise :]

Well I might as well say some things, that im dropping the miniOS taskbar and creating a very colorful one you guys might like better and would fit well with my theme :]
The pixellence icons (status indicators toggle switches) are being dropped and im creating a new one similar to that but better you'll see :D

Umm no previews, things like this usually take me a couple of days to make a couple of more days to test and we should have it in 1 or 2 weeks :]

Sorry, just some things worked out but others didn't my beta testers pointed out almost all the flaws and these take time to fix. ^^'

Happy new years sorry for the long talk

check in XDA theme section for the taskbar and previews ;D

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why you don't like that taskbar. I think it's awesome! It's goes well with Purity, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete