Monday, December 13, 2010

Regarding the taskbars

The gingerbread taskbars are not ready, i've finished the iOS taskbar only unfortunately. It took me a while but we will have to see if I am able to complete the taskbars during beta testing. I'll try and work hard on it and hand you the gingerbread taskbars before the 24th. As for now you'll still be handed the updated Ice and Saya UI's plus the new purity. Sorry for the bad news, I just ran out of time :\

Here is the s2u2 screenshot i've been working on. =)

Please be critique as possible as I am not a good gfx designer but I did work on this really hard thanks ;)

2 comments:

  1. Battery is off by a tiny bit at the bottom. The green comes out of the transparent battery slightly. Also, the slider at the bottom may be too small for some people. I happen to like it, though. It opens up the screen for more background goodness. Did you get to skin the number keys for the PIN lock yet?

    -CFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. *poke

    Yes i did, I only made it more transparent white but it didn't come out good :P

    Working on it ^^'

    ReplyDelete