Friday, December 10, 2010

Tasklist for Saya tomorrow

  • Finish porting battery to winMO (95% complete missing activesynce...:P)
  • Finish S2u2 theme labeled Purity Lockscreen for S2U2
  • Make new play buttons for Ice, Saya and Purity UI
  • Finish new Purity Slider(haven't started it yet actually)
  • Finish template for 32x32 icons for settings

What is going to be edited in the new sense version? Just pretty much the outside of everything. I can edit most of it but going into the gray settings area sorta bugs me. I don't think i'll do that...

Unfortunately Saya will be labeled as 0.9 in the next version unless I come up with some ideas which I doubt because the gray icons actually look good....maybe i should make the settings icons gray =D

Hehe..we'll see...as for the S2U2 lockscreen it's coming in 2 simple versions as requested by crazyman64. They should look great after im finished but like the others im not customizing the settings e.g blue slides settings and all that. I'll try my best to skin the outer part of it. It'll look great ;D

Issues/Problems: Yes I haven't gotten much rest which is why I wasn't able to work on it these past couple of days, tonight i'll get a good rest. =)

Progress is good imo espescially with the time frame I assigned myself to complete this theme. I wonder how the finish results are going to be? I keep changing everything. xD

night~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment