Friday, December 17, 2010

Beta changelog

Before installing beta please take a minute to read the terms when accepting this beta

  • If you install this and breaks your device in anyway, I am not going to be held responsible, to avoid this please make sure you have the correct version of sense and WinMO as both are needed when using in beta
  • Do not share this with anybody, it's incomplete most of it is finished but I dont see any reason why you would share this theme yet. Please wait for the final.
  • No ripping, all of this was made from scratch except in the beta the pixel project icons are still there. Everything else I made, plus my hubby Skyy made the sun for me !!! <3
  • (BETA) Install by days, i'll hand you Purity first today, then Saya the next day, then Ice. 
  • Gingerbread taskbars are on their way, they aren't mine I do not own these icons in anyway, it is a contribution to the winMo community. 

Okay I think that's it I hope :3

Anyways beta testers the release is coming soon, I am already cabbing it up as I am typing this. I'll post a changelog soon after you have discovered all the glitches for now I have no time. Look in your PM you'll receive a dl link to Hotfile if you do not like hotfile or is not reachable in your area please PM me about it and tell me which site you prefer.

30 more minutes for beta :3 ~ ♥

Thanks again you guys for waiting. Oh and S2U2 is coming tomorrow along with Saya. Hehe, i almost forgot about it. Well I fixed a lot of bugs in manila and winMo but I haven't had the time, *tired*

Okay bye and have fun please report in PM/Blogspot/Twitter

Screenies do not come with it, surpries~ :O

7 comments:

  1. Just installed taskbar and Purity beta.

    Yes, AWESOME!

    And what I think:

    1. Clock background in the taskbar is seems too long. it reaches battery indicator. In landscape mode, battery meter seems completely gone(invisible). Maybe not serious issue when i change taskbar background using chteditor. And I don't use landscape mode since manila 2019 has a issue when switching landscape to portrait.

    2. Toggle switches are nice, but IMO it maybe difficult to see when labels are disabled.

    3. The icon of 'Error Reporting' in manila settings tab is missing. I never used it, but somewhat feeling incomplete.

    4. Is there any chance to battery meter has 1% increments? this version seems 10%, and I prefer 1% :P


    from sorcerika(XDA)
    My openid doesn't work, so I'm using Google account at blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work. I am loving it thus far. U get the GOLD star for the day!

    12/17/10:
    Contacts- Love the image for those without assigned images.

    Slider- Love the icons especially SETTINGS & MESSAGES

    SETTINGS tab- I really like the icons for the menu items especially Personalize.

    WEATHER- that is the BEST moon- wow!!!

    PHOTOS & VIDEO- awesommmmmeeeee camera/ recorder

    MAIL- hehehe i love the color combo for the envelopes...

    Widgets:
    -Very cool RSS

    -Appointment Widget: Love the alarm icon!!! What is the white line in the bottom corner of the appointment widget? Saved image.

    I love the purple color for the phone image within the quicklinks & freelinks.

    ------------------------

    I agree with Sorcerika regarding the clock background in the taskbar.

    --------------------------------

    I put the images here: http://maverickgrrrl.blogspot.com/2010/12/appointment-widget-image.html

    ********************************
    Great Awesome Work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mavi.grrrl You can fix the overlap from the 24-hour time you posted by going into Start Menu > Settings > System > Regional Settings. Go to the Time tab and change Time Style to HH:mm:ss. Changing the time to 24-hour in the settings tab doesn't do this, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay thanks for the feedback. There are quite a few notable problems thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate your criticism and bug reports. If you find anymore post here. I am planning on inverting the taskbar to match purity also making a new concept for the dock. The dots are...a bad idea xD

    <3

    Thanks ugh you guys are awesome. ^^
    I'll just say in 24 hours expect s2u2 plus an updated version of Saya UI. It'll mainly edit the softkeys/quicklinks/dock
    But if you are busy I understand test the themes whenever you like. I couldn't do everything as I promised on time. Sorry. :<
    But eventually you'll get everything in the next 3 days. Happy testing :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for the S2U2 theme. Mine is ugly. lol Take your time, Lunie. We've got two weeks to nail most of this down. That's a long time for a theme. You're in good hands with us. And now I'm off to bed for real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cajunflavoredbob- thank you. :) much better. the taskbar was acting silly- when i originally installed it. i am using Energy.Leo.23150.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Dec.05 rom and prior to installing Lunie's taskbar I had changed (Settings--> Home)the theme to Classic Blue. Once Lunie's taskbar was installed- I changed it to Livven SimpleGloss Blue and the Grey color of Lunie's Taskbar changed to Black-
    went through all of the other themes all remained black. -UNINSTALLED-

    RE-INSTALLED...WORKING GOOD NOW! 8.>

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry- my point was that some of the taskbar symbols were either missing- looking bizarre- so i thought user error on my behalf and uninstalled the taskbar. i should have shaked & saved an image of that- but didn't. anyway- so i re-installed the taskbar...all is well now...and the time looks much better with your info. thank you...

    ReplyDelete